No products were added to the wishlist!
No products were added to the cart!
Make sense of the complex world of health care with Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions, 10th Edition! This one-stop reference includes detailed entries that help you communicate more effectively with colleagues in various disciplines. With over 56,000 definitions, 2,450 photographs and line drawings, and supporting reference appendixes and atlases, it is an indispensable reference for students and professionals alike.
• Over 56,000 entries offer detailed definitions, as well as the latest information on pathophysiology, treatment and interventions, and nursing care.
• More than 2,450 color photographs and line drawings demonstrate and explain complex conditions and abstract concepts.
• Strict, common-sense alphabetical organization makes it easy to find key terms and definitions.
• Detailed appendixes provide you with useful information on lab values, symbols and abbreviations, pharmacology, infection control standards, and more that can be used throughout your health career.
• NEW! Approximately 5,000 new and revised definitions reflect the latest developments in health care, drugs, and nursing terminology.
• NEW! Completely updated illustrations visually clarify key definitions to reflect current healthcare practice and equipment.
Bookshelf Gives Textbooks Superpowers
Bookshelf provides anytime, anywhere access on any laptop, tablet, or smartphone with 100% offline capability. On the go? Have your books read aloud via the text-to-speech capability.
With Bookshelf, you can take advantage of study tools such as notes and highlights enabling you to study smarter and more efficiently. Find exactly what you need by searching your entire library.